There are many types and brands of induction cooktops, but I have picked three of them which we can’t say enough good things about them. I have written a few things about the three products, but I can assure you that the information is not comprehensive, I refer you to the induction pros for further insights
Nu Wave 30602 Electric-Countertop.
It has two burners and each of them has its panel with touch keys. Considering what it offers, you would expect it to be very expensive, a programmable timer and memory, a wide range of temperatures, and 6 programmed settings. Amazingly, it’s affordable.
Its advantages include the wide range of temperature, a 2-hour warming setting, a programmable memory, control keys with touch sensors, and the multi-stage programmable cooking.
The disadvantages are lack of a setting lock, short power cable, and a complicated control panel.
- It has a maximum output of 1800W which can be distributed equally to the two burners if used simultaneously. It requires 120V/15A to operate
- Other useful functions. It has a programmable memory and can keep food warm for 2 hours. It also has a digital display to make it easy to understand and troubleshoot any problem.
True Induction TI-2C Cooktop, Double Burner
This is a portable and affordable 1800W two banner induction cooktop. It has a ceramic glass top which is easy to clean. Each of its banners has its own set of controls and its settings are altered using the touchscreen controls.
Its advantages include the 10 power and 10 temperature levels, overheating prevention, and touch screen prevention.
The disadvantages are lack of a settings lock, the fact that only one large pan can be used at a time, and a 30 degrees temperature increment.
1. Safety features. The unit will not be powered until compatible cookware is placed on it. Also, it automatically goes to standby mode after 150 minutes of use.
2. It comes with a two years warranty which can be honored if purchased from an authorized dealer like amazon.
NutriChef Portable Dual 120V Electric Induction Cooker Cooktop
It has four options to choose from, warm, water, fry, and steam and operates at 120V
Its pros are the presence of the settings lock, multiple cooking modes and the timer lasts long.
It’s associated with one con, it lacks a power (Wattage) option.
1. It has a ceramic tempered glass which makes it scratch proof. Each of its banners also has an independent control panel and an LCD screen for touch sensor controls.
2. Safety features. It has a child lock, a low and high voltage warning, an auto-pan compatible detection.
Induction cooktops have changed the face of cooking. Since I replaced my usual stovetops with induction cooktops, I have had a memorable experience. Also, having tried several types and brands, I have come to acknowledge these three types which I highly recommend. However, you will have to select one of them which best fits your needs.